What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. However, you may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Additional Terms of Street Cop Training
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Street Cop Training makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Street Cop Training does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Street Cop Training will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Street Cop Training has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Street Cop Training’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Street Cop Training’s negligence;
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Street Cop Training to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Terms of Service – https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Street Cop Training has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Street Cop Training’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Street Cop Training’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Street Cop Training.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This policy was last modified on 8-15-2022.
Street Cop Training
50 Millstone Rd Suite 140
East Windsor, NJ 08512
Federal Trade Commision Fair
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
If at any time you have a cause that needs to be disputed please contact us.